ICTC is the unique global premier event for researchers, industry professionals, and academics interested in the latest developments in the emerging industrial convergence centered around the information and communication technologies (ICT). More specifically, it will address challenges with realizing ICT convergence over the various industrial sectors, including the internet infrastructures and applications in wireless & mobile communications, smart devices & consumer appliances, mobile cloud computing, green communication, healthcare and bio-informatics, and intelligent transportation. The conference is organized by KICS. The conference will include plenary sessions, technical sessions, and invited industrial sessions. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings with an assigned ISBN number. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of internet infrastructures, services, technologies, and applications for ICT convergence.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Wireless & Mobile Communication Systems and Infrastructure
- 5G, 4G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WLAN, WPAN, WBAN
- Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
- Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
- Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication Systems and Applications
- Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
- Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
- Energy Internet, Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
- Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
- Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
- u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
- Military and Defense Technologies
- SDN and Network Virtualization
- CCN/CDN/ICN/Delay-tolerant networks
- Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Web of Objects (WoO)
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and D2D Communications
- Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
- Mobile S/W and Data Science
- Big Data and Smart Computing
- Other Services and Applications for ICT Convergence
ICTC 2017 invites the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page full paper for selected journal publication or a 3-page short paper via http://edas.info/N23420. The submissions should be formatted with singlespaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages. The maximum number of pages is 6 for full papers and 3 for short papers. Please make sure that both full papers and short papers must be at minimum 3 pages in length. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://www.ictc2017.org).
During ICTC 2017, Keynote Speeches and Special Talks will be delivered by high level VIPs and prominent speakers from ETRI, Qualcomm, Intel, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Microsoft, Cisco, Huawei, LG U+, KT, SKT, and so on.
Proposals are invited for half-day or full-day workshops in the areas of communications, networks, or other ICT-related topics. For any inquiries on workshops, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the ICTC 2017 proceedings only if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals such as Journal of Communications and Networks, ETRI Journal, Int’l Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Springer Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications Journal, and other journals including Information Journal (Scopus), ICT Express, and KICS Journal after an express review and further revisions.
ICTC 2017 will present the Best Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 30, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: August 18, 2017
- Camera Ready Deadline: September 1, 2017
- Author Registration Deadline: September 1, 2017